French Open champion Ashleigh Barty moves up six places to a career-best second in the Women Tennis Association (WTA) rankings following her first Grand Slam title.
Reigning US Open and Australian Open champion Naomi Osaka, meanwhile, remains top of the rankings released on Monday.
Karolina Pliskova of the Czech Republic slips a place to third, while former number one Simona Halep of Romania drops from three to eight.
Serena Williams of the U.S. slips one place to move out of the top 10 at 11th.
Below is the WTA top 10 as of Monday (previous ranking in parenthesis):
1. (1) Naomi Osaka, Japan, 6,486 points
2. (8) Ashleigh Barty, Australia, 6,350
3. (2) Karolina Pliskova, Czech Republic, 5,685
4. (4) Kiki Bertens, Netherlands, 5,345
5. (6) Petra Kvitova, Czech Republic, 5,055
6 (5) Angelique Kerber, Germany, 4,675
7. (9) Elina Svitolina, Ukraine, 3,967
8. (3) Simona Halep, Romania, 3,963
9. (7) Sloane Stephens, U.S., 3,682
10. (11) Aryna Sabalenka, Belarus 3,565